CEC Accredited Solar Installer
We are seeking a hardworking, ambitious, electrical tradesperson with solar experience to join our growing team. This is a full-time role that will predominantly consist of installing and commissioning solar systems in the commercial sectors and some residential.
In this role, you will service Melbourne metro and regional Victoria. The right candidate will join our team of solar installers, you will be confident, competent and punctuality a must.
The primary responsibility of this role is to design and install solar systems as well as manage, whilst working with the solar installation team when needed. Some domestic electrical work may be required from time to time
To be considered for this role you will be a motivated self-starter with experience in a similar role, or the ambition and capability to take on more responsibility and advance your career in the electrical field.
- Current VIC Electrical Licence
- CEC Solar Design and Install Accreditation
- Construction Industry White Card
- Current Victorian Drivers License
- Working at heights certificate
- Solid understanding of Solar/PV
- Experience supervising solar installations
- Strong regard for electrical safety standards