Reporting to the Client Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation of the company’s integrated marketing communications.
Experience in managing the end-to-end bid process is required for this position along with a strong understanding of marketing and communications trends and processes.
To be considered for this opportunity, we require applicants with skills and experience in the following:
- Research and analysis of client/brief requirements.
- Responding to structured tenders, including the ability to interpret tender documents and tailoring company specific information to suit the job being tendered for.
- Format all documents for visual appeal/quality in line with company branding guidelines.
- Updating of website and social media platforms.
- Implementation of Marketing strategy including but not limited to conceptualisation and implementation of graphic design solutions.
- Facilitate internal communications and graphically prepare documents for management to execute corporate communications.
About the role:
- Copyright and Social
- Digital Strategy
- SEO and SEM
- Branded Content and Video Marketing (working with an internal designer)
- Corporate Profiling
Above all we are seeking a creative individual to develop, implement and execute a marketing strategy.
Successful candidates will display:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Marketing Manager preferably within a large corporate company
- Some exposure to technology/financial services beneficial
- A degree in Marketing or Communications
- Proactive attitude with the view there is no job to big or small
- Excellent verbal and written communication