If your home was built pre 1995, there is a good chance that you’ll need to update some old wiring or at the very least have your home wiring tested. Electrical fires in homes are commonly caused by old wiring in the house & faulty wiring in the house.
- Older style house
- Lights turn on & off for no reason
- Hear a slight buzzing sound coming from different electrical points in the house
- Renovating & need expert electrical advice
Don’t let your home & valuables become a statistic.
Complete the form or give us a call on 03 9646 1239 and one of our friendly team members will get in touch shortly.