Are you a qualified and experienced Electrical Engineer who has worked with local competitor/s and with a vast majority of projects, focusing on commercial projects. Are you well-versed with performing calculations and analysis, design and documentation, conducting site inspections, liaising with local authorities, coordinating with other services and assisting with the delivery of projects? We would like to hear from you.
Would you like to work in an environment where you can have a serious impact on the success of a business and have fun in a great team while doing it? Our electrical team are friendly, social and hardworking. R.T Projects have a mix of different electrical specialities and commercial projects, becoming a key member of our team.
In your role, you will:
- Undertake electrical and communication services design from concept through detailed design phases.
- Manage project stakeholder engagement, project brief confirmation and sign off.
- Coordinate the electrical reticulation with the building services, architecture and structural design.
- Be responsible for delivery of the electrical scope, in adherence to project quality systems, program and budgets.
- Undertake site inspections and prepare memoranda of inspection
- Be an active member of the electrical engineering team and contribute to the team’s success.
- Train and mentor junior team members.
- Be responsible for managing your own time utilisation and revenue targets.
- Have at least 3 years experience.
- Demonstrated experience in working in multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Candidates with proven experience of managing multi-disciplinary building services teams will be favoured.
- Ability to achieve and maintain high levels of quality and consistency of outputs.
- Ability to work autonomously and take responsibility for the quality of deliverables and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional levels of written and oral communication.
- Relevant Degree Qualifications.
- Candidates with CPEng status will be favoured.
- Membership of IEAust. is desirable but not essential.