CEC Accredited Solar Installer
Accredited Solar Installer Required
What We’re Seeking
We’re seeking a solar installer that’s hardworking, ambitious, electrical tradesperson with solar experience to join our growing team. This is a full-time role that will predominantly consist of installing and commissioning solar systems in commercial sectors and some residential.
In this role, you will service Melbourne Metro and Regional Victoria. The right candidate will join our team. You’ll be confident, competent and punctuality is a must.
The primary responsibility of this role is to design and install solar systems as well as manage, whilst working with the solar installation team when needed. Some domestic electrical work may be required from time-to-time.
To be considered for this role, you need to be a motivated self-starter with experience in a similar role, or the ambition and capability to take on more responsibility, advancing your career in the electrical field.
- Current VIC Electrical Licence.
- CEC Solar Design and Install Accreditation.
- Construction Industry White Card.
- Current Victorian Drivers License.
- Working at Heights Certificate.
- Solid understanding of Solar/PV.
- Experience Supervising Solar Installations.
- Strong regard for Electrical Safety Standards.