Choosing the right electrician for your project can be challenging especially when it’s an emergency electrical problem. If you have the following then you could be in an emergency situation:
* Touching a metal object in the home & feeling a slight tingle from it
* Power or lights not working
* Part of the house not working
* An arc like sound coming from a fitting or fixture
* The safety switch not turning on
* Not having a safety switch to turn off
* Water making its way through to a fitting or fixture after heavy rain
If you’ve experienced any of these problems then it’s quite likely that you are in need of a 24 hour electrician in Melbourne, day or night our services continue to run so you can be rest assured that you’re getting a high quality service at a low & affordable price.
When choosing your electrician make sure they are fully qualified & ask to see their credentials onsite, a local & central contractor is always a safe bet as they will be able to attend & re-attend quickly & easily, making it affordable for the customer which is you!
Call RTP electrical now for an onsite or over the phone quote on 03 9646 1239 24 hours a day 7 days a week for all your 24 hour electrical needs.